Quality Assurance Manager
The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for bridging the gap between the Construction and Property Management teams by ensuring quality across new and existing assets. Critical to success in this role is a commitment to working with Construction, Asset Management, and Third-Party Property Management as one team in order to achieve the highest level of quality.
Managing Director, Acquisitions & Asset Management
Major Functions of this Job
- Management of all Cap Ex projects at all stabilized assets and new developments.
- Collaborate with Third-Party Property Management teams at all stabilized assets and new developments to ensure quality.
- Management of unit walks and unit punch as well as exterior walks and exterior punch on new development deals.
- Responsible for all warranty items upon turnover to Property Management from Construction.
- Take ownership of any general operations issues upon turnover to Property Management from Construction.
- Passion and appreciation for high-quality real estate maintenance and development.
Other Aspects of this Job
- Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of this position.
- Abides by all Company policies and procedures.
- Strong work ethic and ability to be flexible and multi-task.
- Read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must meet company background investigation and drug screening.
- Must meet each of our core values:
- Humble Confidence
- Team Player
- Open Minded
- Creative Problem Solver
- Takes Ownership
- BS or BA in Business, Construction, Engineering, Real Estate or other related field
- Communication Proficiency
- Collaboration Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Technical Capacity
Proficiency in the following:
- Microsoft Office Suite