Assist the Development team in feasibility assessment, financial modeling, underwriting and financing of new development projects. Position will also involve miscellaneous tasks related to existing projects. Primary responsibilities will include: Pro Forma creation and maintenance, investor/lender presentation creation, investor/lender support, market analysis, and entitlement assessments.
Senior Development Partner
Major Functions of this Job
- Exceptional excel modeling skills including dynamic pro formas, sensitivity tables, construction loans and complex equity waterfalls.
- Prior experience working in some capacity in real estate finance, investment, acquisition or development.
- Passion and appreciation for high-quality real estate development.
- Desire to pursue real estate development as long-term career path.
- Detail-oriented, but ability to simplify and summarize clearly.
- Resourcefulness to independently research market data from various sources. Must be able organize findings in a meaningful way for purposes of investment decisions.
- Preparation of internal and external investment memoranda and other presentation materials. A good eye for graphic detail is needed to prepare polished, professional presentations.
Other Aspects of this Job
- Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of this position.
- Abides by all Company policies and procedures.
- Strong work ethic and ability to be flexible and multi-task.
- Read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must meet company background investigation and drug screening.
- Must meet each of our core values:
- Humble Confidence
- Team Player
- Open Minded
- Creative Problem Solver
- Takes Ownership
- BS or BA in Business, Finance, Real Estate or related business field
- Communication Proficiency
- Collaboration Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Technical Capacity
Proficiency in the following:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook